In 2012, shortly after birth, Addison Englade was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma, a rare type of cancer that affects mostly infants. Watch her dramatic road to recovery here.
Sign up for updates
We will send the newest articles directly to your email.
Find articles related to these topics:
Must Read Articles
- Seven Tips to Monitor Your Kids’ Screen Time During the Holiday Break
- What You Need to Know About Pulmonary Hypertension
- Choosing the Right Antihistamine During Allergy Seasons
- Renewed Efforts to Treat Lung Cancer Offers Hope for Patients
- Ochsner’s O Bar Makes it Easier for Patients to Manage their Health
organ donation cancer molly kimball high blood pressure summer diet liver disease heart health healthy grilling research cancer treatment sleep nutrition winter warm clothes concussion and traumatic brain injury cirrhosis sun exposure hydration tips mosquito repellent healthy condiments stem cell transplant team sports mosquito bites picky eaters diet success football medications cardiac catheterization sugar-free flu prevention