Meet Kolby. He underwent a life-changing surgery at Ochsner Medical Center to correct the myelomeningocele birth defect, the most serious form of spina bifida... 12 weeks before he was born. Ochsner's fetal surgery team operated on the one pound, 23-week-old fetus while still in his mother's uterus.
Sign up for updates
We will send the newest articles directly to your email.
Find articles related to these topics:
Must Read Articles
- Seven Tips to Monitor Your Kids’ Screen Time During the Holiday Break
- What You Need to Know About Pulmonary Hypertension
- Choosing the Right Antihistamine During Allergy Seasons
- Renewed Efforts to Treat Lung Cancer Offers Hope for Patients
- Ochsner’s O Bar Makes it Easier for Patients to Manage their Health
organ donation cancer high blood pressure molly kimball summer diet heart health liver disease nutrition winter healthy grilling sleep cancer treatment research diet success warm dry eyes meld score breast cancer hydration tips pregnancy preparation cirrhosis cardiac catheterization concussion and traumatic brain injury mosquito repellent sugar-free healthy condiments coping with cancer over the counter drugs stem cell transplant mosquito bites