Meet Kolby. He underwent a life-changing surgery at Ochsner Medical Center to correct the myelomeningocele birth defect, the most serious form of spina bifida... 12 weeks before he was born. Ochsner's fetal surgery team operated on the one pound, 23-week-old fetus while still in his mother's uterus.
Find articles related to these topics:
- Fetus Undergoes Surgery in the Womb (575 views)
- What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure and Sun Protection (551 views)
- Healthy Facts About Beer That You Probably Didn’t Know (494 views)
- How to Protect Yourself from one of the World’s Deadliest Killers (421 views)
- Is a Gluten-Free Diet Right for You? (412 views)
winter flu prevention fat-free breast feeding neurologists sugar-free organ donation brain cells low calorie condiments warm clothes minimally invasive surgery pancreatic cancer breast feeding with flu drug take-back day warm winter myths green tea health benefits road trip flu and infants high blood pressure sean payton sleeping disorders protein shake mixes heater reduced fat ochsner health system dieting insurance plan changes health deductibles cold and flu disposing prescription drugs