Meet Kolby. He underwent a life-changing surgery at Ochsner Medical Center to correct the myelomeningocele birth defect, the most serious form of spina bifida... 12 weeks before he was born. Ochsner's fetal surgery team operated on the one pound, 23-week-old fetus while still in his mother's uterus.
Find articles related to these topics:
- Fetus Undergoes Surgery in the Womb (550 views)
- What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure and Sun Protection (526 views)
- Healthy Facts About Beer That You Probably Didn’t Know (463 views)
- How to Protect Yourself from one of the World’s Deadliest Killers (397 views)
- Is a Gluten-Free Diet Right for You? (394 views)
winter fat-free flu prevention sugar-free neurologists breast feeding organ donation minimally invasive surgery pancreatic cancer warm clothes brain cells warm drug take-back day breast feeding with flu low calorie condiments flu and infants high blood pressure winter myths dieting green tea health benefits sean payton protein shake mixes reduced fat sleeping disorders road trip heater ochsner health system insurance plan changes cold and flu disposing prescription drugs health deductibles